Frambosia’s official currency is Czech koruna.
For non-Euro countries the exchange rate is set by your individual credit card partner or the chosen payment platform.
The purchases can be made through bank transfer or online with the following credit card and pre-paid cards:
– VISA, VISA Electron, Master Card, and American Express through PayPal.
All orders are subject to review and Frambosia reserves the right to request additional identification information.
The charge on your credit card will go into effect after the items have been shipped from our warehouse, and depending on your credit card provider. If we are unable to process your credit card payment, please check to ensure that you have entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. If the problem persists, please contact your Credit Card Company or Frambosia Customer Care.
The payment method “Bank transfer” requires a prepayment of the purchase amount.
A few minutes after your order you will receive a confirmation e-mail from our system communicating our bank details. We will deliver the goods as soon as we have received your payment.
We also recommend using some of these platforms for saving money in any international transfer.
- Free to sign up and compare with your bank.
- Savings: Lower Transfer Fees and Better Exchange Rates than using your bank. Bank-beating exchange rates allow you to make transfers at a fraction of the cost of using your bank. Clear, transparent rates with no added fees.
- Faster International Payments
- Global ACH.
- Complete Transparency.
- 24/7 Online Access.
- Online Payment tracking and automated payee notification.
- Automated system for verifying payee bank account details.
You can use Transfermate for the payments
PayPal is an alternate payment method available for making purchases on www.frambosia.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase that you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you’re 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
For buyers the payment with PayPal is always free of charge.
- If you select PayPal as your payment method, you will continue through the checkout process and then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is removed from the system.
- When using PayPal as a payment method, all returned products must be sent via mail and cannot be returned to retail store locations.
For more information, visit the PayPal Help Center.
- How does PayPal work?
PayPal is used to securely send payments over the internet. You can choose to pay from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, debit card, or bank account. To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout on the www.frambosia.com website and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely.
- How do I create a PayPal account?
To get started, simply fill out the PayPal registration with your desired account type, country of residence, home address, and login information.
- How secure is PayPal?
PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry-leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
- How do I contact PayPal customer service?
For the fastest response, you may access the user-friendly PayPal Help Center. Developed by the PayPal Customer Service team, this Help Center contains a comprehensive information database. Simply type a question into the search box to receive a complete answer.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/18/d328911470/htdocs/frambosia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405