1. Do not use a towel or place the adhesive side against clothing.
2. As the lint will gradually clog the adhesive. If something does get onto the adhesive, carefully pick them up with your fingers.
3. Try to avoid the clothing that sheds fibers easily.
How to clean, wash and keep the bikini and glue:
After use and dry, cover the adhesive area with the plastic protector cover to a better conservation.
1. Always clean the gel after using.
2. Softly, use soap and cold water up to 40º C, but don’t leave it in the soapy water. No Bleach.
3. Dry on air, in the shadow, sunshine would damage the glu. No drier machine.
4. Once dried, the auto adhesive gel regenerates, keeping perfect the bikini for the next use.
5. After use and dry, cover the adhesive area with the plastic protector cover to a better conservation.